Skip to content
Advancements in co-op programming continues!
Hopefully, you’re already reading along with our weekly newsletters, so you might know some of this information. Well, read this anyway, there’s newer news included.
- Our Online store enables safe and easy pick-up and delivery services.
- We are ever-improving the selection you find on the site to match what we have in stock. Please call the store if you are looking for a specific item that you don’t see on the site. If we have it, we can add it for you.
- Urban Greens apps are available:
- We are still working through red tape to get SNAP approved for online sales. Stay tuned. It still might be a while…
- Big news! 1-hour delivery
- Starting June 1, we will offer 1-hour delivery!!
- 10am-8pm Monday thru Friday.
- Pop-up shopsat the co-op.
- Meet local vender and crafters tabling outside. Healers too!
- More really big news! Your co-op is now WIC approved!
- Help us spread the word. It was a long road and a lot of work to get here.
- For more information on WIC RI eligibility, click here.
- New Member Perk: Giveaways! Membership automatically enters you into bi-monthly giveaways! Our buyer will draw members at random and offer up prizes! You can win a thing, and get coupons, which, as you know, are worth twice the value for members!
- Be sure to update us with your valid phone number and email. We won’t be sliding into your DMs.
- Prizes are pick-up only.
- We request that you pick up within 2 weeks of a win due to our limited storage space.
- Monthly Cheese Shares makes a great hostess gift or easy party appetizer. The cheese share program was born out of the desire to bring in more unusual selections but at a lower financial risk to the co-op.
- The more adventurous cheese-heads we get to pre-order, the more fun we can have!
- After it’s all done, you have the opportunity to rate what you ate using the link or QR code that comes with each box.
- The most popular cheeses will be brought into our cheese department, as long as we can keep getting it.
- Boxes are available at a lower price when you pre-order through the web-store (opt for pick up or delivery).
- Just a few bucks more for in-store purchases. When there’s a surplus, you’ll find it in our Specialty Cheese Dept.